Pertemps Medical are urgently looking to speak with Band 7 Clinical Psychologists or Family Therapists to work with a leading CAMHS Eating Disorders Team in Oxford.
This role offers an immediate start with the ideal candidate being available full-time although part-time may be considered.
This role involves
- HCPC or UKCP Registration
- Significant experience with Eating Disorders
To provide a qualified specialist clinical psychology service to clients served by the Child & Adolescent Eating Disorder Service, providing specialist psychological assessment and therapy to clients and families and offering advice, consultation and supervision on clients’ psychological care to non-psychologist colleagues and to other, non professional carers.
To work autonomously within professional guidelines and the overall framework of the team’s philosophy, policies and procedures. To utilise research skills for audit, policy and service development and research within the area served by the team/service. Compliance requirements
Pertemps Medical are proud to have been awarded places on all Frameworks for NHS supply, in response to this you will need to supply documentation to start work, some of this includes:
- DBS check
- Occupational Health Clearance (proof of immunity to Hep B, Measles and Rubella)
- Right to work – Passport/Visa
- Mandatory Training
- Qualification Certificates
Need help arranging some of these? Not to worry, we have a fast track compliance process which will enable you gain sign off without issue. In return we can offer you:
- £100 Loyalty Bonus once you have worked 12 weeks (New applicants only.)
- Fast Track Registration
- Your choice of payroll - PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Expert advice from our team of specialist recruiters
- Interview tips from your dedicated advisor
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Support sourcing placements in line with personal and career goals
- Specialist Business Development team sourcing a variety of vacancies from Public, Private and Charity organisations
Have further questions? You can contact our Psychological Therapies team on Psychology@pertempsmedical.co.uk