Pertemps Medical are urgently looking to speak with Band 8a Clinical Psychologist / Counselling Psychologist to work with an Adult Acute Inpatient Unit in Poole, Dorset.
This role offers an immediate start with the ideal candidate being available full-time although part-time may be considered.
This role involves
- HCPC registered Practitioner Psychologist
- Significant experience treating adults with acute mental health
Working alongside other experienced Psychologists and have the opportunity to provide direct clinical work for complex cases, and offer advice and consultation to other professionals working within the acute care services.
The post holder will also be expected to have a key role in shaping the vision of the service, i.e. by taking a lead in the training and supervision of staff, under the supervision of the Principal Clinical Psychologist. Compliance requirements
Pertemps Medical are proud to have been awarded places on all Frameworks for NHS supply, in response to this you will need to supply documentation to start work, some of this includes:
- DBS check
- Occupational Health Clearance (proof of immunity to Hep B, Measles and Rubella)
- Right to work – Passport/Visa
- Mandatory Training
- Qualification Certificates
Need help arranging some of these? Not to worry, we have a fast track compliance process which will enable you gain sign off without issue. In return we can offer you:
- £100 Loyalty Bonus once you have worked 12 weeks (New applicants only.)
- Fast Track Registration
- Your choice of payroll - PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Expert advice from our team of specialist recruiters
- Interview tips from your dedicated advisor
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Support sourcing placements in line with personal and career goals
- Specialist Business Development team sourcing a variety of vacancies from Public, Private and Charity organisations
Have further questions? You can contact our Psychological Therapies team on Psychology@pertempsmedical.co.uk