FF&E / Procurement Manger
Are you an organised, logistically minded FF&E / Procurement Mangerand enjoy a great network within the High End Design Network here in London?
Do you love getting your hands on the finished product and being on site in multi million pound properties to install and hand over?
My best client, a superb High End Residential and Hospitality Design studio are now looking for an FF&E & Procurement Manager for their busy studio.
Based in central London and operating out of a stunning studio, this strong and dedicated team are now looking for their next FF&E leader.
You will enjoy:
- Working on ultra-high end Residential and luxury Hospitality projects – both in London & the UK & Internationally
- A great team surrounding and support for progression, career development and growth
- Exposure to some of the finest finishes within the Design world & a well-established supplier, artesian and manufacturing network
- Flexible working hours – to accommodate an important work life balance
- Bi-Annual pay and performance reviews
- Salary of between £45,000 - £60,000 per annum (experience dependant)
They will expect you to have:
- A strong network and knowledge of High End suppliers (local and international)
- Ability to manage suppliers and develop purchasing strategies
- Coordinate and install multiple projects
- Strong design narrative and the ability to create design schemes
- Good communication skills
- 5 – 7 years’ experience within a similar company – delivering High End Residential & Hospitality projects
If you are interested in applying, please send through your CV & Portfolio to email@example.com , or call our design team to speak with James on 0207 932 2800