Field Service Engineer
We have an urgent need for a field service engineer, specialising in either sheet metal work or CNC.
In the role of field service engineer you will be:
- Visiting clent sites across the UK and occasionally Ireland
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance
- Working to all manufacturer and company standards
- Ensuring full and accurate communication with all stakeholders
The ideal field service engineer candidate will have:
- Experience of either sheet metal work equipment - press brakes, guillotines, laser cutting equipment, or CNC machine tools - routers, milling, turning
- Relevant engineering qualification
- Solid electrical and mechanical knowledge
For the right candidate you will receive:
- Company vehicle, phone and laptop
- Pension contribution
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
This is a field based, with travel across the UK and Ireland. There will be nights away as required within the needs of the business.
If you would like to apply for the role of field service engineer, please click the link.