Pertemps are currently looking for two Fitters to work in Hungerford, your day to day duties will include:
* Maintenance, repair and ensure that all lines of communication are maintained with both Manager and Customer.
* Ensure the workplace and working environment is kept to a high standard and in line with company procedures and processes.
* Maintain accurate and comprehensive service and maintenance records.
* Assist work colleagues as and when required.
* Some out of hours/on call work required.
To be considered for this exciting Fitter role, you will need the following experience:
* Able to work well as part of a team, Customer focused.
* Flexible, keen to embrace new training opportunities, which may on occassion require staying away.
* Plant and Access trained to minimum Level 2 NVQ.
* Knowlege of the Rail Industry with basic electrical, hydraulic and diesel fault finding experience.
* Welding experience.
* PTS qualified or willing to work towards gaining a PTS qualification.
Our Client is looking for two Fitters to join their busy team of one of the UK's leading rental equipment organisations.
The salary for the Fitter will depend on the previous experience.
Monday to Friday working 0730 to 1700 with one hours unpaid breaks.
To apply for the Fitter role please apply with your CV and relevant certifications.