Pertemps are currently looking for three Plant Maintenance Fitters to join their team near Newbury.
Our client is one of the UK's leading hire equipment organisations.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Maintenance, repair and statutory compliance of all Plant and Powered Access within our range.
- Capture and identify machine damage and ensure clear lines of communication are maintained with both manager and customer.
- Ensure the workplace and working environment is kept to a high standard and in-line with company procedures and processes.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive service and maintenance records.
To be considered for this exciting Plant Maintenance Fitter role, you will need the following experience:
- Able to work well as part of a team, Customer focused.
- Flexible, keen to embrace new training opportunities.
- Small Plant Maintenance experience with knowledge of the Rail industry.
- Using welding equipment, 3kva generators, MK4 machine clippers, Robel machine clipper, triple wacker, disc cutters and impact wrenches.
- Personal Track Safety card (PTS) qualified or willing to work towards gaining a PTS qualification.
For the sucessful candidates, the company offers a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life insurance and company pension scheme.
The salary for the Plant Maintenance Fitter will depend on the previous experience.
£24,000 to £26,000
Monday to Friday working 0730 to 1700 with one hours unpaid breaks.
Possible overtime at weekends.
To apply for the Plant Maintenance Fitter role please apply with your CV.