Graduate Landscape Architect, Birmingham, £17k - £25k DOE
Fresh opportunity for a Graduate Landscape Architect with an Award winning international consultancy.
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Graduate Landscape Architect to join an award winning international Architectural and building consultancy. You will be working with the Landscape team working in a variety of projects through different working stages.
- Preparing presentation drawings and feasibility reports
- Take briefs and develop into concept design
- Prepare detail drawings, working drawings
- Prepare schedules and specifications, 2D and 3D drawings on CAD
- Carry out and draw measured surveys, implement and work to QA procedures, source technical information
- Attend on site visits with a Landscape Architect to carry out basic vegetation surveys noting habitat, soil types and boundary treatments
- Carry out environmental impact assessments
- Degree in Landscape Architecture
- Working towards successful completion of LI Part IV professional exams and Chartered status
- Design and drawing skills
- Creative approach
- Knowledge of the conditions for plants and wildlife to flourish
- High level of visualisation skills, aware of different design styles and building materials
- Proficient on 2D, 3D, AutoCAD and 3D rendering packages
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a growing consultancy working across planning, environmental and design. This consultancy have an excellent benefits package also, including a competitive salary, private medical cover, attractive pension arrangements and car allowance.