£20,000 - £30,000 Basic Salary
Full time, Permanent Position
Based in Reading, Berkshire
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a Lettings Manager to join my client’s Estate Agency in Tilehurst. It is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate currently working as a Lettings Manager who knows the Lettings process end to end and inside out.
Ideally the successful candidate will have the experience of working as a Lettings Manager and will still have the hunger to drive a business forward. This is a great opportunity for someone to put their own stamp on the business and have a real influence on its development.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Passion to win new business
• Inner drive to push a business forward
• Local knowledge
The role will involve:
- Attend to valuations and negotiate prices with Landlords to achieve a larger property portfolio
- Monitor overall and individual performance of all lettings team administrators/co-ordinators
- Deal with staff training and appraisals
- Maintain a strong relationship with all Landlords to help you acquire future business with them
- Dealing with enquiries from applicants on a daily basis including walk ins, telephone and email queries
- Oversee and contribute to any marketing ideas/campaigns
- Ensure staff are updating all details on the website/window display with current properties and any new instructions must be advertised promptly and effectively
- Promote additional services to existing clients and customers
- Be aware of competitor performance and activity
- Liaise with Sales Manager regarding marketing, advertising and touting to optimise both lettings and sales
Pertemps are an equal opportunities employer.