Sheridan Maine are recruiting for an experienced Payroll consultant for their popular payroll bureau client based in Meriden. Senior Payroll and SAP experience needed.
The Payroll consutant will handle all payroll queries for external clients. The mission is to provide expert assistance in outsourced services. Duties include managing a large account and escalated requests and inquiries requiring a significant level of subject matter expertise in an efficient and effective way, in line with the statement of services and the agreed service levels.
Delivery Key responsibility:
- Works as the first point of contact for one of the businesses biggest and most sensitive accounts. :
- Handles and tracks incoming calls, e-mails, faxes
- Manages the escalation process
- Categorises and prioritizes queries, requests and issues
- Works as the first escalation level for prefered customers
- Responds to information or enquiry requests requiring a significant level of expertise:
- Responds to complex HR and labour legislation questions
- Analyses and solves client's questions, problems and / or requests efficiently and effectively
Experience Required: Payroll Team Leader
- Payroll (Essential) & ideally SAP expertise essential
- Good analytical skills - to be able to break down a problem, situation or process into its component parts, to separate the main issues from side-issues, to understand the nature of parts and their relationship to one another.
- Gathering information and problem solving - look at existing issues and interact with others to find adequate solutions
- Good communicator and customer oriented - to be able to identify and understand the customer's needs.
- Results oriented - to be able to achieve targets aligned with business goals
- Well organized and planned, schedules time effectively and uses efficient work methods and tools
- Detail oriented, thorough and focused on all aspects of the job to ensure accuracy
- Teamwork - to be able to work with colleagues to achieve targets and objectives
- Ability to work under pressure, remains calm, objective and controlled in responding to urgent or demanding situations
- Maintains effective performance under pressure
This is a Full-Time Permanent Payroll consultant, which is based in Meriden. The firm are offering a salary of between £26,000 - £30,000 DOE Plus excellent benefits.
If this Payroll position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Garry at Sheridan Maine Midlands.