Sheridan Maine is currently looking for a comfortable and personable Credit Controller to join a leader in their industry around the Birmingham area. The team is sociable and viberant and the business is a great place to work.
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established Business Services organisation who is seeking a Credit Controller around the Wolverhampton area. They have an great culture with a fantastic work environment and you will be reporting to the Credit Control Manager.
About The Role
Working in a friendly environment as a Credit Controller your job will entail a number of duties and in a fast paced work environment with great support from the management team, this is a fantastic opportunity.
Duties to include but not limited to:
What we need?
- Face to face visits / meeting
- Accounts Reconciliation
- Assisting the supervisor to compile system reports when needed
- Reduce ages debt
- Increase cash allocation
- Allocate large sums of cash to the right clients
- Pick at individual accounts when issues arise to identify the cause and find resolutions
- Checking client contracts as and when needed to cross reference information
- A lot of queries and resolution
The ideal candidate will have a Credit Control experience (1 years minimum). The ideal candidate must;
What is on offer?
- Have experience in Credit Control (Minimum 1 years)
- Experience with Crtedit risk
- Good at queries and resolution
- Methodical approach
- Intermediate at Microsoft Excel
A salary £22,000 + Monthly bonus up to £375 per month (Very achievable target set by yourself)
- 28 days Holiday entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Free Parking
- A great working environment with a great culture
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing business who is a market leader.