Senior Payroll Officer
£22,000 - £26,000/annum
About Our Client
Our clients growing Manufacturer based in Redditch who after an internal promotion are now looking for a full-time payroll Officer with ADP experience. The successful candidate will join an exciting and friendly team where flexible working times and locations are possible. If you are a motivated Payroll professional looking for your next opportunity to join a successful organisation who invest in their people, this is a fantastic opportunity.
- Processing end to end monthly payroll.
- Statutory payments - Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, PAYE and National Insurance etc.
- Processing of Year End procedures.
- Handling pension submissions
- Provide 1st line support for payroll queries.
- Liaise with HMRC when required.
- Process Tax Code changes.
- ADP Expeirence Essential
- 6-12 months' experience working in a busy payroll function.
- Grade C and above at GCSE English & Maths.
- Ability to work on own initiative, working within a team and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi-task.
What's on Offer
Salary £23,000 to £26,000 depending on experience