Excellent opportunity to join a Fast growing Service lead organisation that is based within the yardley area and using Sage 50. Our client is looking to take on a Accounts Assistant/ Finance Administrator. on a TEMP to perm basis with a perferd start date of the 9th of april.
A national organisation that run a successful business which offers great culture, great work ethos and great career development.
Working in a Small office, as a Accounts Assistant you will be working within a small finance team that look after all accounts end to end. The office is a busy and vibrant one where you will see exposure and may be involved in other aspects of the business. experience with Sage 50 is essential.
Duties will include but will not be limited too:
• Daily Cash Allocation
• Bank Reconciliation
• Purchase and Sales ledger
• Control transactions in & out of various company bank accounts.
• Investigate unreconciled items
• Identifying discrepancies
• Continuously improving processes as and where required
• Understand performance SLAs and provide visible backlogs
What are we looking for?
In order to be considered for this Accounts Assistant role, you must:
• AAT Student or equivalent
• Must have some experience/ knowledge of Purchase and sales ledger
• Experience in the use of Sage 5 is crucial
• Great communication skills
• A positive and confident individual who is able to work within a team
What is on offer?
A salary between £17,000-£19,000 depending on experience coupled with
• Great opportunity to work with a growing successful business.
• Opportunity to grow & develop within a successful organisation
• Good friendly professional environment
• On Site parking