Sheridan Maine are looking for an Accountant to join a sales and distribution company based in Redditch.
This will be a key role in the finance department, taking responsibility of month end reporting and analysis, getting involved in budgeting and forecasting process, and help putting better internal control in different areas.
- Month end tasks including accrual, prepayments, preparing journals and variance analysis
- Monthly B/S reconciliation
- Deal with Intercompany queries and payments
- Upload weekly and other ad hoc payments.
- Weekly and monthly bank reconciliation
- Deal with all PNC related tasks. Including weekly sales upload and reconciliation, monthly reconciliation and documents submission, sampling and quarterly PNC audit
- Updating Cashflow actuals
- Deal with audit queries
- Get involved in various projects when they arise
- Help the financial controller implement better controls in different areas
- Provide holiday cover for other members of the team including both AP and AR
Our client is looking for a replacement for a leaver and is hoping to find someone who is resilliant and career focused who they can support through growth.
- Someone who is able to deal well in a pressured environment
- Someone who is able to work to tight deadlines
- Study support is available for part qualified candidates
Up to 30,000 P/A