£9.43 - £9.50 per hour
£18000 - £25000 per annum
Negotiable plus Bonus
Sheridan Maine are proud to be working with a Largre manufactorer who are the market leaders in the field. We are looking for an expeirenced purchase ledger clerk with SAP experience to joing a busy team in a fast paced enviroment. They is alot of opportunity within this company and a good work / life balance can be enjoyed one working for them
This will encompass all areas of the AP function within UK Central Finance to ensure that all supplier accounts spanning all manufacturing locations within the UK are monitored and maintained in an efficient and timely manner and suppliers issues are dealt with efficiently and professionally whilst maintaining the financial integrity of the AP function.
• Maintenance of the Accounts Payable functions for UK
• Liaise with Central Finance Accounts Payable personnel.
• Ensuring group finance procedures are adhered to
• Ensuring timely payments to vendors including manual payments.
• Reconciliation and resolution disputes.
• Liaison with suppliers regarding disputes.
• Any other projects or tasks assigned to you by the management
• Previous experience of working within a high volume, manufacturing environment, coupled with the ability to work as an individual or as part of a team.
• AP processing experience on SAP system. ( Disirable )
£20,000 - £23,000 p/a
37.50, Monday – Thursday 8.30 – 5.15pm
Friday 8.30 – 1.00pm
25 days per annum, plus 1 additional service day per
4 years up to 4 additional days