Is this the opportunity for you?
I am currently recruiting for a Manufacturing company based in Leamington Spa who are looking for an Assistant Accountant with SAP or Manufactoring experience.
About our Client
My client is a well established Manufacturer who are looking for someone to join a growing dynamic team who are . They have a very warm culture and great team and this is an opportunity to take on more Financial accounting responsibilities.
About the Role
Working in a friendly environment as an Assistant Accountant, this role will be responsible for the reporting and processing of Sales for allocated Customer accounts.
Duties to include but not limited to:
What you need?
- discrepancies between deliveries/invoices
- Allocate payments, reconcile customer and bank accounts.
- Prepare and support month end closing.
- Prepare cost bases
- Calculation of overheads
- Allocate all revenue to correct accounts, cost centres and project costs,
- Incorporate budget business improvements
- Preparation of Monthly Forecast
The Ideal candidate must;
What's on offer?
- Good communication skills
- Team working
- Experience of manufacturing environment
- Good excel skills
- Analytical and diagnostic skills
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Previous exposure to SAP
A salary of £30,000 p/a + Benefits;
- Great team culture
- Amazing Perks
- Holiday package and nice offices
An amazing opportunity to work within a great manufacturing organisation and working within recognised organisation on a permanent basis.