Sheridan Maine is recruiting for a Payroll clerk for established Payroll Bureau based in Solihull. The business hosts modern offices in a very attractive and desirable location.
Our client is a fast growing Payroll bureau and IT support business supporting other businesses nationally. After rapid growth and a strong year our client is recruiting again due to growth.
About the Role
This role will suit someone who is an established Payroll administrator looking for a desirable and supportive environment, performing payroll and administrative duties to support clients of the bureau offering service and consultation.
- Process correct and timely salary payments across all allocated UK & international payrolls;
- Provide a specialist payroll support and advice service to clients;
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulatory region legislation;
- Processing of all payments to employees, as well as income tax, National Insurance/Social Insurance, pensions and National Minimum Wage/National Living Wage;
- Processing of new starters, leavers, personal and job amendments, company sick pay and any other third party/ad-hoc payments and deductions where required;
- Ensure client payrolls are reconciled accurately and timely following set checks and balances, and management reporting is in line with client requirements;
- Generation and reconciliation of payments when required, including TT, BACS and cheques;
- Processing of Real Time Information, including electronic return of Full Payment Submissions (FPS) and Employer Payment Summary.
- Processing and validation of all tax and National Insurance/Social Insurance documentation, in accordance with local legislation, including P6, P9, P45 and New Starter Declarations.
- Apply and validate statutory payments and processes, including SSP, SMP, SPP, SAP, ShPP, Student Loans, Court Orders, Local Authority deductions and NMW/NLW.
The ideal person for this role will have previous experience within a Payroll bureau or a shared service environment. This type of role would suite an experienced processer who is customer focused and experienced with external payroll. You will need to be patient and able to manage multiple projects at once.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with a clear personal commitment to meeting client requirements in order to deliver a high quality service.
- Highly analytical and attentive, with the ability to solve problems
- Professional outlook and personality, with excellent customer service skills and the ability to operate under pressurised situations.
- Flexible outlook and approach to workload and working hours, to accommodate fast moving projects and ever evolving processes and changes to legislation.
- Ability to plan, prioritise, organise and review progress of client payrolls, effectively scheduling work to fit in with deadlines, in order to maximise productivity.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (particularly Word and Excel) to a reasonable standard
What’s on Offer:
- Prior working knowledge of Northgate PS Enterprise, Access SelectPAY and/or SAP payroll would be benificial
You will be working in very attractive office with great scenery and a calming feel. The office has a family feel and the role offers diversity and a genuine opportunity to develop your career. This is a genuinely wonderful working environment in a business who are very interested in developing their staff. Salary:
competative salary and benifits