An oppportunity to join a Market leading automotive manufactorer around the coleshill area has arisn in the Accounts Recievable team. This is a chance to join a very large company in a busy shared services enviroment with lots of opportunities to be involved in much more going forward.
You will be responsible for reconciling remittances to ensure that all cash can beallocated. Raising manual invoices and credit notes. Working to deliverables on a daily basis and flagging any issues. Also you will be expected to be able to help out with any other task as and when required.
• Ensuring that all deliverables are met on a daily basis
• Cash Allocation
• Investigating old unapplied cash
• Intercompany Reconciliations
• Resolving customer queries in a prompt and efficient manner
• Ensuring targets are met and reviewed with manager on a monthly basis.
• Supporting team members and manager when required
• Reconciling payments
• Ensuring unapplied items are kept to a minimum.
• Resolving Queries – Internally and External
• Raising Manual Invoices
• Statement Reconciliations
• Any other tasks as / when required
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment
• Be able to adjust to working with various of systems
• Experience of working with high volumes of data
• You will have a proven background in working is Sales Ledger
• Excellent level of accuracy, attention to detail and a passion for working closelywith people in order to resolve queries quickly and efficiently
• Focused, proactive and innovative
• Have the ability to investigate and resolve issues
• Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and
• externally at all levels
• Be target driven
• Strong Excel skills
• Quick Learner
• Team Player
• There will be a requirement to go over and above the normal working day at critical times to ensure deliverables are met
• Planning of resources to match workloads to ensure deliverables areachieved.
• Experience of working with self billing
• Experience of using the QAD finance system
• Planning & Organising
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 p/a
This is a fantastic opporunity to join a global business who offer end to end AR and self billing looking after 1 manufactoring plant. This business is know for promoting within and will support candidates to help them develop.