£8.03 - £8.58 per hour
£20000 - £25000 per annum
£8 - £8.5 per hour
An opportunity has arisen with a large manufacorer in reddich to join a newly restructured finance team within a newly created role. This large family run business is experiencing growth and has recently restructured the finance department after an internal promotion.
This role will report into the new position of Ledger Supervisor and will be responsible for supporting the finance team ensuring the promptness and accuracy of accounts payable transactions and reporting.
- Receive and post purchase invoices and and resolve any queries.
- Resolve approval for invoices that are not matched to system driven purchase orders.
- Assist with the ledger coding of non-raw material purchase invoices.
- Enter matched and/or approved purchase ledger invoices to the business system and filing of associated documents.
- Perform supplier statement reconciliation.
- Process staff employee expenses claims.
- Assist and provide cover for supplier payments.
- Assist and provide cover for petty cash process.
- Set up new suppliers in the company’s business system.
- Execute ad-hoc projects within the Finance discipline but also in a wider context as needed by the business.
Essential:Previous experience of working within a fast-paced finance team processing large volumes of invoices.
Desirable:Experience of working with a contemporary MRP system (such as SAP or JDE) & Experience of Microsoft office including Excel to Basic level as a minimum.