Location: South East England
Job Type: Permanent
Grade / Description: Junior Doctor / CAMHS
Hours: 18.75 hours per week
Salary: £72,000 pro rata
Applications Close: ASAP
Pertemps Medical are pleased to offer this exciting opportunity for a Junior Doctor in a sought-after rural South East England location in a private low secure hospital for young people aged 12-18 years with mental health, behavioural or psychological difficulties.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Work with multidisciplinary team offering psychiatric – medical input in the assessment, treatment and care management of the patients
- Formulation of care plans in collaboration with the multi-disciplinary teams
- Preparation of reports and attendance at Mental Health Tribunal hearings
- Review of patients in preparation and participation in CPA reviews
- Prescription of medication and administration of medication prescription charts
- Contribution of medical opinion, advice, support to the multidisciplinary teams and participation in MDT meetings
- Active role in Clinical Governance, research and audit, under the supervison of the Consultant Psychiatrist
Applicants will possess MBBS (or equivalent), Full GMC Registration with licence to practice , and have experience of working within psychiatry and good knowledge of the MHA 1983 (as amended) is required.
To be considered for this role or for more information regarding this or similar posts, please call Neil Bryant on 01908 533 240, email at email@example.com
or upload your CV via the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
We look forward to hearing from you.