Finance Assistant Ref: HB/011133
BJD are currently recruiting for an experienced Finance Assistant to join a leading logistics 3PL provider to be based on their busy site in Gatwick.
On offer is a salary of up to £25,000, and pensions.
The role is offering day shift but flexibility in working hours may be necessary.
The company is a market leading 3PL provider
As Finance Assistant you will support the Finance Manager and the Site Operations Team by recording and processing the costs for the South East Region in a accurate and timely manner.
• You will assist with the production of monthly customer/client accounts and relevant back up reports, such as weekly/monthly quick report for the contract.
• You will be responsible for Payroll input and reconciliation, sales invoicing, credit control and general ledger/ journal production.
• You will assist with the Finance Managers month end trading process.
• You will assist will the Operations Team understanding and analysing of the financial quicks and current level of spend compared to the budget.
• You will support the Operations team with the production of ad-hoc KPI information including finance reports and analysis.
To apply for the role of Finance Assistant you must have proven experience within commercially focussed finance roles, preferably with a Logistics environment,
You must have
• Proven understanding of accounting principles.
• Open book accounting experience
• Payroll experience.
• Advanced Excel and Mircosoft skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to influence key stake holders.
• Knowledge/experience of Transport Manager Systems would be an advantage.
Package and Prospects
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company who have an excellent reputation for developing talent.
On offer is a salary is up to £25,000 and pension.
The role is based in Gatwick and is commutable form:
And the surrounding areas.
As the leading Logistics, Supply Chain, Purchasing and Production recruitment specialist we provide a range of services tailored to deliver resourcing solutions to clients needs.
If you are interested please email or phone 01858 455 098 quoting Reference HB/011133
Not the right role for you? On the web site you will find this and many other exclusive management opportunities in Logistics, Supply Chain, E-Commerce, Purchasing and Production.
Our award winning website contains unique and invaluable career development information plus a candidate controlled Auto Email facility that will send you details of vacancies that match your pre-selected criteria as soon as they are placed on the site. Visit bjdgroup.com to set up your free subscription now.