We have an incredible opportunity to join a market leading 3PL distributor. They require a number of experienced Warehouse FLM’s to work at their busy site in Maidstone.
This is a new site so experience in man management within a changing environment would be beneficial.
The role is based at Maidstone.
Salary is up to £28,000 (DOE)
Shifts on offer : Any 5 over 7
As Warehouse FLM you will be responsible for the health, safety and welfare of colleagues across the business. You will manage an operational function on a daily basis to achieve effective and efficient operations with excellent standards of service whilst focusing on areas such as development and engagement of the team.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Management of a Operational function on a shift by shift basis, ensuring strong decision making to deliver efficient and effective service
- Build and motivate a the team, including recruitment, performance management and ongoing team development
- Responsible for the Control of Health & Safety
- Manage resources for the Operational function to deliver it’s objectives
- Ensure compliance to and regulatory legal compliance
- Complete all reports as requested by the General Manager
- Lead a team to optimise day to day performance including shift sections and site briefings.
- Produce accurate daily and weekly KPIs ensuring they are delivered on time
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
To be considered for the role as Warehouse FLM you must have several years’ Warehouse operational management experience
- Retail experience / FMCG advantageous
- Warehouse Operational management experience essential
- Excellent people manager with good communications skills plus the ability to communicate objectives and information, inspiring the team to deliver
Package & Prospects
- Able to add value through an engaging management style.
- Experienced and competent with WMS. (Red Prairie Despatch is preferable.)
On offer is an excellent package with a salary of up to £28,000, plus excellent benefits which include, pension.
This an excellent opportunity to develop your career with an employer highly recognised for the development and welfare of their staff.Location:
Based in Maidstone and is commutable from:
And the surrounding areasIf you are interested
please email or phone me quoting Reference HB/011272 or click the apply button, if viewing on a job board.
Not the right role for you? On the web site you will find this and many other exclusive management opportunities in Logistics, Supply Chain, E-Commerce, Purchasing and Production.
Tell a friend. Please feel free to pass this to a relevant person who can View and apply via our website.
Our award winning website contains unique and invaluable career development information plus a candidate controlled Auto Email facility that will send you details of vacancies that match your pre-selected criteria as soon as they are placed on the site. Visit bjdgroup.com to set up your free subscription now.Ref: HB/011272