Warehouse Stock Manager
Remuneration: £30,000 + company benefits
BJD urgently require a Warehouse Stock Manager to join a market leading 3PL provider. Do you have an innovative and friendly management style? Do you lead by example and know how to get the best from your team?
This is a new start up site so experience in Senior Management within new sites will be beneficial.
Salary on offer is up to £30,000 + company benefits depending on experience.
This position is offering day shifts any 5 out of 7, due to the nature of the role flexibility with hours will be necessary.
A market leading 3PL.
As Warehouse Stock and Inventory Manager you will continuously improve stock control procedures. Leading your team to ensure KPIs and SLAs are successfully achieved on a consistent basis, you will need to maintain the product inventory, including stock profiles and stock locations. You will achieve this by empowering and motivating staff whilst ensuring that processes and procedures are followed. .
• Leading and developing your team from beginning ensuring the correct culture is embedded in order to maintain high customer service levels.
• Building a strong day to day relationship with your team on the shop floor
• Monitor and positively review KPI and SLA targets of your team.
• Maintain continuous improvement program to ensure efficient and effective operations
• Manage and control perpetual inventory stock counting/inventory accuracy checks.
• Investigate stock issues that may arise following the stock take.
• Ensure cancelled orders are readily available quickly
To apply for the position of Warehouse Stock Manager you must have experience in an inventory management or supply chain planning management role
• Expert knowledge of Excel.
• Able to add value through an engaging management style.
• Experienced and competent with WMS – JDA Preferable
• Strong people management skills.
• Experience of working in a highly regulated site.
Based near Maidstone it is commutable from
And the surrounding areas
As the leading Logistics, Supply Chain, Purchasing and Production recruitment specialist we provide a range of services tailored to deliver resourcing solutions to clients needs.
Not the right role for you? On the web site you will find this and many other exclusive management opportunities in Logistics, Supply Chain, E-Commerce, Purchasing and Production.
Tell a friend. Please feel free to pass this to a relevant person who can View and apply via our website.
Our award winning website contains unique and invaluable career development information plus a candidate controlled Auto Email facility that will send you details of vacancies that match your pre-selected criteria as soon as they are placed on the site. Visit bjdgroup.com to set up your free subscription now.