Interim HR Advisor - 3-6 month FTC Ref: HB/011296
BJD have been engaged to find an experienced HR Advisor providing support to a fast paced 3PL distribution centre..
On offer is a 3 – 6 month fixed term contract a salary of £30,000 (pro rata) + company benefits.
The role is based in Enfield and is offering Monday to Friday office hours. (flexibility to stay until the work
is completed will be needed.)
Previous experience in a HR role within Logistics and Supply Chain is beneficial.
The company is a market leading 3PL provider
As Interim HR Advisor you will support the HR Business Partner with the development and delivery of HR solutions, providing advice on a wide range on a wide range of people activities.
Key Responsibilities Include
• You will assist with recruitment for site, including sourcing CVs, managing agency relations and attending interview.
• You will be responsible for absence management.
• You will support with payroll and any payroll issues.
• You will attend meeting and take minutes.
• You will manage lower level disciplinary.
• You will have involvement with change management and consultations.
To apply for the role of Interim HR Advisor, you must have proven experience within a similar HR role, with a strong ER caseload background (preferably within a logistics, distribution or retail environment).
You must have
• Previous experience in change management.
• Employee and Industrial Relations experience, including union engagement
• A strong and confident working manner
• Excellent communication skills
• Advanced level of employment law
• Able to use initiative, organise own and others workload and to tight deadlines
• Team player with proven leadership skills
• Strong customer focus
• Willingness and flexibility to travel
Package and Prospects
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company who have an excellent reputation for developing talent.
On offer is a pro rata salary of up to £30,000 depending upon experience.
Based in Enfield and is commutable from
And the surrounding areas
As the leading Logistics, Supply Chain, Purchasing and Production recruitment specialist we provide a range of services tailored to deliver resourcing solutions to clients needs.
Not the right role for you? On the web site you will find this and many other exclusive management opportunities in Logistics, Supply Chain, E-Commerce, Purchasing and Production.
Our award winning website contains unique and invaluable career development information plus a candidate controlled Auto Email facility that will send you details of vacancies that match your pre-selected criteria as soon as they are placed on the site. Visit bjdgroup.com to set up your free subscription now.