Job Role: Experienced Health Care Recruitment Consultant
Pay: £30-£32k per annum
I am currently working with a well-known health care recruitment company in the Reading area who are looking to take on an experienced recruitment consultant and branch manager who is can assist in the growth of their business. The company supply temporary Care, support and nursing staff to business's across the south east of England.
Your main duties would include:
- Business development (Working through daily, weekly and monthly set targets to increase business productivity)
- Contacting clients (Booking appointments and making follow up calls, handling complaints/ queries, booking shifts and client appointments)
- Recruiting candidates (Placing adverts for Care / Nursing staff, interviewing, chasing references / CRB checks, updating the staff / Client database CRM system)
- Pay rolling staff (updating the payroll system by entering the weekly hours / shifts completed by carers / Nurses on a timely basis)
- Filling Temporary and permanent roles (Advertising through on line websites or local newspapers) and by using other marketing tools.
- Supporting and training junior staff
We are looking for someone who already has experience in health care recruitment with a market leading salary for the exciting position. We would like somebody who is looking for a challenge, with a good telephone manner, who is a good communicator, with good IT skills, proactive attitude and above all who is smart ,presentable, respectful and likes taking initiatives in daily work. Great potential further down the line for a great salary, excellent commission structure and bonuses for the Right candidate.
Click here to apply.