Looking for a strong Teacher of Science for a good school near Maidstone –September 2017
** Maths to key stages 3 and 4 level
** September 2017
** Main Pay Scale
** NQTS welcome
Hourglass Education are looking for a considerate Maths teacher to work in an extremely successful school that provides the highest quality of teaching within the best learning environments. This post is to commence from September.
To apply for this job, you must:
- Hold UK QTS, QTLS, or an overseas teaching qualification
- Have experience in teaching Maths at key stages 3 and 4 (A level teaching would be advantageous but not essential)
- Have good subject knowledge
- Use a creative approach in your teaching
- Be comfortable in delivering high quality lessons to a variety of needs and mixed ability classes
- Be able to manage pupil behaviour in the classroom and on school premises
Our client school is a selective 11-18 school with a sixth form. There are approximately 1200 students in roll. The school has been very successful in planning a curriculum that meets the needs of all its students. This has meant that a large number have been able to pursue areas of interest to a higher level while others could catch up in subjects where they need additional support. The school’s specialism in engineering is a popular option where students achieve particularly well. The sixth form is good. Students’ achievement is outstanding. They feel that they are taught well and appreciate the quality of the advice that they receive.
This post would suit an experienced Maths Teacher, however newly qualified teachers are welcome to apply.
If you would like to know more about this vacancy, please forward your most recent and up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org  or call Dan on 0203 011 5291