Teacher of Art & Photography
** Teacher of Art & Photography
** Good State School for Boys
** KS3 and KS4
** Applicants must have UK QTS or equivalent Overseas Qualification
** NQT’s encouraged to apply – excellent Induction Programme
** Over-subscribed school
** September 2017
We are looking for a teacher of Art & Photography for a good school in Sunbury on Thames.
We welcome applications from teachers at any stage in their career, NQT's and British or overseas trained Art & Photography teachers. To be considered, you will need to have a UK QTS or an overseas formal secondary school teaching qualification and have the right to teach, live and work in the UK.
• Be competent, hardworking and passionate about teaching
• Be an excellent role-model for young people
• Demonstrate a commitment to improving examination performance
• Show a willingness to consistently deliver lessons to a high standard, and strive to develop teaching and learning across the Arts curriculum
• Be able to work effectively within an enthusiastic and forward thinking department
The school thrives on, and celebrates the success of the students and staff and here are some of the benefit of working at this school
• An excellent induction and CPD programme –recognised as an outstanding provider.
• To work in a quality environment, with state of the art equipment.
• To enjoy the facilities provided to staff and students through the VLE.
• To join a team that is inclusive and friendly, with regular social events.
• To enjoy working close to London – with easy access by road and rail.
In addition to the salary the following is offered:
• Access to the Surrey Flex Benefits Scheme, providing discounts on a range of services
• Level 1 Cover – with Westfield Health
• Local Government Pension Scheme
• Complimentary membership to the onsite leisure centre
If you feel that this position as a teacher of Art & Photography is of interest and you are ready for fresh challenges, then we would love to hear from you. Please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org  or call us on 020 3011 5292