Maths Teacher required for an Ofsted rated “Good” school in Bordon, Hampshire from September 2017.
** Maths Teacher
** Maths at Key Stages 3 & 4
** Ofsted “Good”
** Bordon, Hampshire
** Salary main pay-scale £21,000 - £38,000 (dependent on experience)
** Long term/Permanent
** September 2017
Our client is a small, friendly school for pupils aged from 11 to 16. They are looking for a Maths Teacher from September2017 and the successful candidate will be required to teach Maths at Key Stages 3 & 4.
To apply for this job, you must:
- Hold UK QTS, QTLS, or an overseas teaching qualification
- Have good subject knowledge and experience in teaching Maths at key stages 3 & 4
- Be comfortable and flexible in delivering high quality lessons to a variety of needs and mixed ability classes
- Use a methodical approach in your teaching
- Have good behaviour management
This post would suit a confident and passionate teacher and applications from NQTs are also welcomed. If you feel that you meet all the criteria set and are interested in hearing more about this fantastic opportunity then please send your CV to email@example.com  or give Sam a call 020 3011 5295