Head of Music
We are seeking an innovative and well qualified teacher for a Head of Music role to be based at a successful grammar school in Slough from September 2017.
** Head of Music
** Music at Key Stages 3 & 4
** Ofsted Requires Improvement
** Slough, Berkshire
** Salary main pay-scale MPS/UPS and Fringe & TLR
** Permanent position for right candidate
The school is a grammar school for pupils aged from 11 to 16. They are looking for a Head of Music and will be required to teach Music at Key Stages 3 & 4.
To apply for this job, you must:
- Hold UK QTS, QTLS, or an overseas teaching qualification
- Have good subject knowledge and experience in teaching music at key stages 3 & 4
- Be comfortable and flexible in delivering high quality lessons to a variety of needs and mixed ability classes
- Use a methodical approach in your teaching
- Have good behaviour management
This post would suit an experienced and hands on teacher looking for a role with responsibility, however applications from teachers early on in their career would also be welcomed. If you feel that you meet all the criteria set and are interested in hearing more about this fantastic opportunity then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org  or give Sam a call 020 3011 5295.