We are seeking an English teacher to join our client school in Slough, Berkshire from September 2017
** English Teacher
** English to KS4
** Ofsted Requires Improvement
** Slough, Berkshire
** Salary main pay-scale £23,547 to £39,331 (dependant on experience)
** Long term/Permanent
Our client school is a contemporary mixed secondary based in Slough with around 900 pupils on roll. They are looking to appoint an ambitious and confident English teacher to join their department from September.
To apply for this job, you must:
- Hold UK QTS, QTLS, or an overseas teaching qualification
- Have experience in teaching English at key stages 3 and 4.
- Have good subject knowledge
- Be able to manage pupil behaviour in the classroom and on school premises
- Prepare and deliver lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities
- Mark work, give appropriate feedback and maintain records of pupils' progress and development
The successful candidate will have excellent subject knowledge and will be energetic, enthusiastic, committed to enabling students to achieve as highly as possible and keen to join a school community where innovation is welcomed and success celebrated. We are looking to appoint a highly skilled full time English Teacher.
If you would like more information on the above position, please do not hesitate to call Sam on 020 3011 5295 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org