Our client school in Maidenhead are seeking a Head of Computing/ICT for a role starting in September 2017.
** Head of Computing/ICT
** Ability to teach Computing and ICT to all key stages
** Salary main pay scale £29,292 to £39,331 (dependent on experience)
** Permanent role
** September 2017 start
** Located in Maidenhead, Berkshire
To apply for this job, you must:
- Hold UK QTS, QTLS, or an overseas teaching qualification
- Have good subject knowledge and experience in teaching ICT/Computing at key stages 3 & 4
- Be comfortable and flexible in delivering high quality lessons to a variety of needs and mixed ability classes
- Use a methodical approach in your teaching
- Have good behaviour management
This post would suit a motivational, experienced and hands on teacher seeking a new challenge. If you feel that you meet all the criteria set and are interested in hearing more about this opportunity then please send your CV to email@example.com  or give Sam a call 020 3011 5295.