English & Drama Teacher required for a full time post at a client school in Maidenhead commencing September 2017.
**English & Drama Teacher
**English & Drama to KS4
** Salary main pay-scale £22,000 - £38,000 (dependant on experience)
** Sept 2017
** Maidenhead, Berkshire
Hourglass Education is looking to appoint an outstanding English & Drama teacher to work in this highly successful and oversubscribed 11-18 comprehensive school. The successful candidate will be a consistently good to outstanding classroom practitioner with a real passion for Drama and English who is self-motivated, reflective and an excellent team player. The opportunity to teach Drama, initially on an approximately 25% timetable and rising to approximately 50% within a year is available for a suitable candidate.
The school has an enviable reputation for its academic success, pastoral support, extra-curricular activities and thriving Sixth Form. Examination results are significantly above the national average. Our
Progress 8 score is in the top 25% of schools nationally.
To apply for this job, you must:
- Hold UK QTS, QTLS, or an overseas teaching qualification
- Have experience in teaching English & Drama up to GCSE
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Be confident and able to manage pupil behaviour in the classroom and on school premises
- Prepare and deliver lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities
- Mark work, give appropriate feedback and maintain records of pupils' progress and development
If you are interested in this position, please contact Sam on 020 3011 5295 or submit your CV to email@example.com