Temp Female PE teacher
We are currently seeking a female PE Teacher for a full-time post within an Ofsted “Good” school in Slough, Berkshire. The post will commence from May half term and run up until July.
** Female PE Teacher
** PE to KS4
** Full-Time position
** Ofsted “Good” school
** Temp cover position from May to July
** Salary main pay-scale £22,467 - £38,250 (dependent on experience)
** Located in Slough, Berkshire
The successful candidate will show a passion for teaching PE and be committed to achieving the very best outcome for their pupils. They will be able to engage with students of all levels of ability and display strong classroom management skills.
If you view yourself as a motivated, inspirational and successful PE teacher who has the ability to make a difference to their students’ learning then you maybe just what our client school is looking for.
To apply for this job, you must
- Hold UK QTS, QTLS, or an overseas teaching qualification
- Have good subject knowledge and experience in teaching PE at key stages 3 & 4
- Be comfortable and flexible in delivering high quality lessons to a variety of needs and mixed ability classes
- Use a methodical approach in your teaching
- Have good behaviour management
If you feel this could be the position for you, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org  or give Sam a call on 020 3011 5295.