We are currently seeking a History Teacher for a full-time post within a client school in Hampshire.
** History Teacher
** History to KS4
** Full-Time position
** Permanent for the right candidate
** September 2017
** Salary main pay-scale £22,467 - £38,250 (dependent on experience)
** Mixed comprehensive located in Yateley, Hampshire
The successful candidate will show a desire for teaching History and be dedicated to achieving the very best outcome for their pupils. They will be able to engage with students of all levels of ability and display strong classroom management skills.
If you view yourself as a driven, inspirational and successful History teacher who has the ability to make a difference to their students’ learning then you maybe just what our client school is looking for.
To apply for this job, you must
- Hold UK QTS, QTLS, or an overseas teaching qualification
- Have good subject knowledge and experience in teaching History at key stages 3 & 4
- Be comfortable and flexible in delivering high quality lessons to a variety of needs and mixed ability classes
- Use a methodical approach in your teaching
- Have good behaviour management
If you feel this could be the position for you, then please send your CV to email@example.com  or give Sam a call on 020 3011 5295.