Second in charge of Science required for a school in Lewisham.
Are you a Science teacher who is passionate about science and teaching and learning?
** Science KS3 & KS4
** Permanent position
** April 2017 start
**MPG Inner London plus TLR 2b
It is a specialist college in Mathematics and computing with ‘state of the art’ facilities. The school is an exciting place to work with new buildings and with outstanding science facilities, a digital environment and is a forward thinking, vibrant place to work. The science department is a very successful department with stable staffing with very good exam results.
The school offers 6 sciences at GCSE; Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Additional science, core science and the Cambridge National.
The post is suitable for a science teacher who is passionate about science that has the capability of teaching KS3 & KS4.
To apply for this role, you must:
- Hold UK QTS, QTLS, or an overseas teaching qualification
- Have good subject knowledge
- Be able to manage pupil behaviour in the classroom and on school premises
- Prepare and deliver lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities
- Mark work, give appropriate feedback and maintain records of pupils' progress and development
Apply for this role or email firstname.lastname@example.org  or call 0203 011 5296