Head of English & Media - Associate Assistant Headteacher required
Head of English & Media – Associate Assistant Headteacher
Required for 1st September 2017
MPS / UPS plus London Fringe Allowance
A highly successful and oversubscribed 11-18 comprehensive school is looking to appoint an exceptional teacher of English and a Head of English & Media – Associate Assistant Headtecher.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a happy and successful school which has been rated as one of the country’s highest achieving comprehensive schools by the SSAT.
The school has circa 1235 on the school roll, 240 being sixth form students.
If you are interested in joining a new team where all staff benefit from excellent professional development opportunities, including working parties and coaching for experienced teachers and leadership training for aspiring and existing middle and senior leaders and the school provide a comprehensive induction for all staff and full programme of support and further development for NQT’s please get in touch with me.
To apply for this role, you must:
- Hold UK QTS, QTLS, or an overseas teaching qualification
- Have good subject knowledge
- Be able to manage pupil behaviour in the classroom and on school premises
- Prepare and deliver lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities
- Mark work, give appropriate feedback and maintain records of pupils' progress and development
The successful candidate will hold Qualified Teacher Status, QTLS or an overseas teaching qualification.
If you are interetsed in this positon please contact Zeena Harrison @ Hourglass education on 0203 011 5296 or email at email@example.com