COMPUTER SCIENCE & ICT TEACHER REQUIRED
**Full academic year maternity cover potential to go permanent thereafter
I appreciate this role may not be of interest to you. However if you do happen to know anyone in your professional network who might be interested, we do run a referral scheme. If you have any teachers to recommend and they are placed by Hourglass, you will receive £200.00 worth of vouchers. Please see link http://www.hourglasseducation.com/refer-a-teacher/ 
The school is a comprehensive 11-18 Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ school in the Hounslow are of London.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Hold UK QTS, QTLS, or an overseas teaching qualification
- Have good subject knowledge
- Be able to manage pupil behaviour in the classroom and on school premises
- Prepare and deliver lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities
- Mark work, give appropriate feedback and maintain records of pupils' progress and development
You will have a strong track record of success in the classroom and will be an outstanding practitioner, dedicated to working hard and performing to the best of your ability. Any teachers with experience at teaching KS5 are encouraged to apply we would also encourage NQT’s to apply for this role as it is an excellent chance to gain experience.
To hear more about this vacancy, please forward your CV to email@example.com  or call 0203 011 5295