HEAD OF COMPUTING REQUIRED
Our client school is looking for a Head of Computing to join their supportive and dedicated team. The school is seeking an ambitious teacher who has the passion and motivation to inspire students. This is a full time supported post as Head of Computing to start September 2017. It will offer the successful candidate a friendly, highly supportive and committed working environment within a culture of success and professional growth.
You will be an outstanding practitioner; have proven experience of teaching KS3, KS4 and KS5 and passionate about your subject and passionate about the development of your students.
Our client school is based in the Maidenhead area. They are a well-established co-educational academy school - graded ‘Ofsted Good’
As one of the top performing schools in the area they do take great pride in encouraging and working hard with their students to achieve their grades. Last year 75% of their GCSE students achieved 5+A*-C including Maths & English.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Hold UK QTS, QTLS, or an overseas teaching qualification
- Have good subject knowledge
- Be able to manage pupil behaviour in the classroom and on school premises
- Prepare and deliver lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities
- Mark work, give appropriate feedback and maintain records of pupils' progress and development
If you would like more information on the above position, please do not hesitate to call me on 0203 011 5295 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org