Commercial Plumber/HIU Engineer - 35k - London
SALARY & PACKAGE
- 33/35k basic (depending on exp.)
- Van + Fuel Card
- Working hours are 8am to 5pm
- 25 days holiday + bank holiday, increasing by 1 day every year after the completion of the 1st year (up to 25 days)
Experienced on working on all types of heating, hot water and cold water systems, working on copper, plastic and steel pipework by using soldering threading and screwing.
- Diagnosing system faults
- Commercial isolation
- Maintenance of HIU Systems and repair
- Fitting/ Installation of commercial pipework
- Identifying/ cleaning strainers
- Stripping/ cleaning of plate heat exchangers
- Changing and servicing of pumps, valves etc.
- Venting of heating risers
- Radiators on commercial systems
I am currently representing a leading HVAC specialist who has an exciting new opportunity for mobile commercial plumbers to join their growing team.
With a turnover of around 20 million in their last year, they are currently in need of commercial plumbers with a strong background on pipe fitting (copper and steel), valves, radiator installation and able to carry out power flush on heating circuits.
The Engineers will be working in occupied dwellings that are part of a communal system and Need to be experienced in repairs to heating systems fed from communal plant rooms. This position has opened up to sheer growth and the ideal candidates would be client facing and professional in their approach. Minimum requirements:
- Full driving license
- Plumbing and/or Heating qualifications City&Guilds/NVQ2-3
- Min 5 years’ experience in radiator replacement and pipework alterations
- Experience or knowledge of district heating systems
- Fault diagnostic skills and high rate first completion
- Gas tickets being an advantage (but not a must)
If you feel you would be well suited for the role, please send me your up to date CV.
Email : twilson @rgb.co.uk