West London Local Authority is seeking an experienced HR Assistant to support their HR team at their Hammersmith based offices.
This is a temporary role to start ASAP for an initial 3 month period and will pay 15.99 per hour.
The HR Assistant will support the People and Talent team to deliver key initiatives to change and embed an outstanding employee experience and development programme. The HR Assistant will support with:
- Designing and delivering campaigns to recruit exceptional candidates so to receive exceptional feedback from candidates and managers about the whole resourcing and on-boarding experience.
- Delivering key engagement and experience programmes for leaders, managers, professional development, talent programmes and development opportunities for progression and growth within the organisation.
The HR Assistant will have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Previous HR Administration experience, particularly within Recruitment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to plan own workload.
- Proficient in all MS Office applications.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative.
ONLY SHORT LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED