£20000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Commission & reduced hours during vacation
£23000 - £27000 per annum
Are you a HR assistant or looking to get into HR with a HR qualification?
With an amazing 32 days holiday!
I am currently looking for a HR assistant in Ilford.
You must be free to interview this week and start ASAP.
Salary is £20-24k depending on experience and this is a fulltime Monday to Friday position.
- Act as the joint first point of contact for handling all HR administrative queries
- Managing the administration of joiners and leavers
- Ensuring that all filing systems are kept up to date and in-line with Data Protection
- Assisting with the recruitment process including preparation of advertisements and posting on various websites; liaising with the line managers to schedule and arrange interviews; handling recruitment enquiries by telephone and email.
- Co-ordination of new joiner on-boarding and related administrative processes
- Own the references process and respond when necessary
- Drawing up offer letters.
- Issuing employment contracts.
- Maintaining and updating employee records
- Support with general recruitment administration.
- Produce probation letters and diary management of six month reviews
- Screening CV’s
- Taking minutes in grievance and disciplinary meetings
- Support HR Advisor with administrative duties
- Bachelor's degree or CIPD.
- A minimum of twelve months of experience working in busy office environment.
- Desire to work in HR
- IT literate, with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication, customer service skills and strong interpersonal skills