£22000 - £26000 per annum
£18000 - £23000 per annum
£26000 - £35000 per annum
Mid/Senior Level Interior Designer
Are you an experienced designer with a passion for hospitality design? Have you been searching for a studio that will give you the opportunity to work on high profile projects which push creative boundaries? If the answer is yes, or even if the sound of this has grabbed your attention then read on to find out more…..
We are currently representing an award winning, widely recognised design studio that is based in Central London, in their search for a new addition to their friendly and creative team. Working on beautiful, bespoke projects, both here in the UK and internationally – this role will allow you the opportunity to see the full life cycle of a project from concept to completion. You will play a key role within a collaborative team and provide support to senior members of the team, and inspiration to those below you.
This particular opening is for a mid weight/senior designer, with the following skills and attributes –
- Minimum 4 years experience required working on high end projects (Residential, Hospitality, Commercial)
- Excellent technical ability - You should be well versed in the technical aspects of interior architecture and interior detailing with knowledge of technical details. You need to have ability to work well within a team, producing high quality drawings that will ultimately form part of a construction package.
- The following software is essential for the role – AutoCAD, Photoshop and In design
- An ability to sketch freehand would be attractive, however not essential
The ideal candidate should be able to communicate a genuine passion and knowledge for design, and all things design related, including art, architecture, and the latest trends. This is a close knit team, so you will need to be able to collaborate and integrate accordingly.
Should you be successful in your application you will receive the following -
- Salary - £28,000 - £36,000 pa (Depending on experience)
- Generous holiday allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Company incentives
- Clear line of career progression
In order to be considered for this position you will need to forward your CV and portfolio to the details required. Please be aware that due the large volume of applicants, we only be contacting those who are successful.