This is a great opportunity to work for a Studio involved in beautfiul UK and International Hospitality Interior design projects. Offering a generous starting salary, with a review in 6 months, this could be the chance/break neeeded for you Hospitality Interior Designers out there!
If you have experience working on Hospitality design projects from concept to completion, understanding of the technical side of the deisgn process, and also knowledge of the FF&E and Procurement process. As an Interior Architect, it is essential that you have the ability to produce accurate and detailed technical drawings - floor plans, elevations and sections are a must!
Please see a few more bullet points on the deal profile for a candidate:
- Excellent communication and well presented
- Love / Passion for the Hospitsality sector and the Design that entails
- Proficient user of AutoCAD, Adobe Suite and InDesign
- Minimum 5 years experience in the Hospitality sector
- Knowledeg of London based suppliers
Whats on offer for you:
- Generous salary - depending on experience between £30,000 - £42,000 PA
- Discretionary bonus - vague, but honsetly very good!
- Working hours - 10:00 - 17:00
- International site visits
- Working as part of a expanding and dynamic studio
- Great team, great projects , great Manager
To good to be true you might be thinking!? Please give me a call to discuss further - 0207 932 2800 or apply through the website
email@example.com - 0207 932 2800