Pertemps are currently recruiting for an Inkjet Technician to work near Didcot.
Our client is a coding and marking business, serving industrial manufacturing companies across Europe, with specific focus on the timber sector.
Your day to day duties for the Technician role will include:
- Maintenance and configuration of the inkjet printers.
- Customer Telephone support.
- Training of operators at customer sites.
The sucessful candidate for the Technician role will meet the following criteria:
- Must have Higher National Diploma (HND) qualification.
- Experience in electronics and software, gained in an industrial environment.
- Learning new skills and be confident dealing with people.
- Travelling to customer sites is involved so a UK driving licence is essential. (Max 3 points)
Our client is looking for a sucessful candidate to be an important member of their small team, and will report directly to the Managing Director.
They are flexible about the candiate and the package on offer, and would also welcome applicants for a potential trainee or more senior executive role.
Working hours are 0900am - 1700pm Monday to Friday.
This Technician role is a Permanent role.
Salary is £20,000 to £25,000 dependant on experience.
If you are interested in applying for the Inkjet Technician role please apply with your up to date CV and certifications.