As a Front-End Engineer you will work with other engineers, product management, designers and testers to deliver a SCRUM backlog, making changes to various parts of their site, from landing pages to conversion optimisation within the core app.
- Experience building web sites and applications from start to finish
- Experience of cross-browser development and techniques like progressive enhancement
- Working as part of a team as well as being self-sufficient
- Able to follow direction as well as be a creative problem solver
Desirable skills and experience:
- Grunt, Gulp, Knockout, Vanilla etc.
- UX research methods, user-centred design principles, and common user interface patterns
- Web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
On offer is a generous day rate for a 3 month contract with a genuine chance of extension. This truly is a great opportunity to work for an exciting company in a great working environment.
If you are interested in the above role please email your CV ASAP.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.