Position: Senior UX/UI Designer
Salary: Up to £50k, dependant on experience
Key Skills: UX, UI, Sketch, InVision, User Testing, App Design
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing London based healthcare start-up developing an innovative software platform.
We're looking for a proven designer to work from the office in London, working closely with the development team and userbase to develop this platform.
• Production of user stories to assist the developers
• Cooperation with stakeholders to ensure business goals and requirements are understood and met
• Production of UX and UI reference specifications
• Planning and execution of independent UX work
• Design of information architecture and interaction design solutions
You should have
• Relevant qualifications in Design
• At least 4 years' relevant experience in a similar role
• Skills in Sketch/InVision as well as the Adobe Creative Suite
• A strong portfolio demonstrating your UI and UX skills
• Experience designing native Android and iOS apps
• Good understanding of agile methodologies and front-end development
• Experience running tests with users and iterating based on results
• A creative mind, with great problem solving, organisation, and communication skills
If you're looking for your next opportunity and want to join this fantastic company, get in touch on 02920 020 604 or just apply with your CV and Portfolio.
Our client is unable to sponsor a Visa, so eligibility to work in the UK is a must.
I look forward to your application.