My Client is seeking to appoint a Civil Engineer with 2+ Years working within industry. They pride themselves on being a fun, cultured and progressive business and are expanding due to sigificant organic growth.
They are looking to appoint an Experienced Civil Engineer to join there team. To be successful within this role you need to have experience within the following:
- Involvement in all civil engineering aspects of project delivery including feasibility, initial design development, outline and detailed design, and site liaison.
- Undertaking outline and detail design, both individually (under supervision) and as part of a wider team, for projects within specified timescales.
- Producing site plans, general arrangements and calculations, using approved engineering techniques, procedures and criteria..
- Preparation of technical and non-technical reports.
- Ensuring the civil design takes account of the environment, buildability and safety requirements.
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders at an appropriate level to ensure the civil design is communicated effectively.
- Assisting with design support activities during construction.
To be successful within your application you need to have 2+ years experience working within a similar environment.