An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Civil Infrastructure Engineer to join an experienced team in Bristol. The company is the leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets and are looking for someone to support their ever growing team.
The company employ over 25,000 people around the world in over 50 different countries. They are rapidly expanding and most recently had turnover of over £2.8billion in revenue. They work in partnership with their clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes throughout the lifecycle of their natural and built assets.
The Role: Civil Infrastructure Engineer
• Delivery of allocated technical assignments, work elements and work packages and other design activities
• Undertaking technical tasks in accordance with the Company’s quality, safety and project management/engineering procedures and controls
• Provision of design inputs, within own area of experience/knowledge, across aspects of the Company’s activities and commissions
• Undertaking consultancy assignments and providing advisory support to Clients and contribute to formulation of design concepts and approaches
• Maintain good relationships with Client’s key representatives and contribute to the marketing/networking
• Inputs to the formulation of technical proposals and their presentation to potential Clients
• Specific allocated responsibilities and duties commensurate with individual experience and developmental needs
• Design management, team leadership / mentoring and client relationship skills
Salary ranges for this position from £28,000-£37,000 DOE. Benefits include: Pension matched to 8%, Healthcare, Income Protection, Annual Professional Institution Subscription Paid and so many more!
The Candidate: Civil Infrastructure Engineer
• Graduate Engineer (Degree Qualified)
• Land development infrastructure background (surface water, foul water drainage, highway and utility design)
• Experience using Autodesk Civils 3D for infrastructure design and skilled in use of Microdrainage for drainage design.
• Flexibility to travel occasionally throughout the UK and abroad when required.
• Client facing and ability to develop contacts and relationships.
• Previous experience in the control and supervision of aspects of a project, applying standards with the ability to resolve technical issues (Senior Engineer role)
For more information on this Infrastructure Engineer role please contact Josh Mattinson at RGB Recruitment on 01392 email@example.com