Looking to start your career with a bang?
We are delighted to be looking for a Junior CAD Technician with ambitions to work within structural and architectural engineering for an award winning practice in Bristol. As a Junior Technician, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Producing detailed drawings, arrangements and models of building structures under the guidance of a senior technician
- Working closely with and supporting senior technicians
- Learning new software such as AutoCAD and Revit structure
- Communicating with contractors and architects
- Gradually taking on more responsibility until you are leading your own projects running solo site visits
This practice covers traditional engineering sectors such as; education, residential, commercial and healthcare. However, they are recognised for their contemporary yet historically in keeping designs as well as specialising in sensitive engineering techniques for historic structures. My client has offices based near central Bath and a has pleasant working environment. This office covers sites across the South West and London.
Essential criteria for this role:
- Basic experience with AutoCAD
- Excellent communication skills
- A willingness to learn
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well known business in the South West. This practice is a major player in their market and needs talented engineers to help grow their team further.