£8.03 - £8.58 per hour
£19000 - £20700 per annum
£7.50 - £8.00 per hour
Our client is looking for experienced fabricators with excellent TIG welding skills.
This role requires the fabrication of a wide variety of sheetmetal products in stainless, mild steel or aluminium. The candidate should have enough relevant experience to be able to make decisions as to the most efficient manufacturing method.
Our client is looking for candidates who are passionate about customer service who are flexible enough to cope with their diverse customer base.
The hours of work are:-
8am - 4.30pm, Mon - Thurs
8am - 2pm, Friday
Overtime is available (virtually on a permanent basis paid at basic rate)
Starting rate is negotiable depending on skills and previous experience.
- Must be able to work from a wide range of customer drawings and carry out a job from start to completion to customer specification
- All-round team player who is also capable of working independantly
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be flexible enough to take on a wide variety of projects
- Jobbing shop background would be ideal
- Needs to be quick paced, confident welder able to respond to our customer lead times and work to deadlines
- Ability to use a range of machinery; saws, drills, rollers, etc
- Experience of working with a Laser Cutter and Press Brakes would be an advantage.
Please apply with your CV, or call Kyle, on 01282 508826, for further details.