Due to a new contract, we have numerous warehouse operative opportunities with our world renowned client, all with immediate starts!
You will be joining a company committed to their employees, and with a big presence in the area we can offer consistent work with the opportunity of upskilling/multiskilling our workforce. We are also committed to the safety and wellbeing of our teams, so all candidates will benefit from full inductions and training, which takes place on all sites. The site has ambient, chill and freezer sections, with appropriate clothing being provided for the necessary working areas. The working hours are either 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am, 12 hour shifts and you will follow a 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
What will you be doing as a warehouse operative?
- Goods in / out
Who are we looking for in a warehouse operative?
- Previous warehouse experience is preferred although full training will be given.
- Used to working in a physically demanding environment
- Flexible to shifts and start times.
- Must be hardworking and reliable.
- Your own transport is essential.
- PPT / LLOP licences preferred although full training will be given where needed.
In return for your hard work, benefits you will be eligible for as a warehouse operative are:
- Consistent work
- Opportunity of upskilling/multiskilling across numerous sites
- Company Pension
- Electronic Payslips
- 24/7 Support from your on-site assist team.
- Weekly Pay
- Temp of the month vouchers.
- On-site car parking
Pay rates as a warehouse operative are:
Day shift - £8.60
Nightshift - £9.89
In addition to these pay rates, there is also a 10p per hour attendance bonus which is given to staff who complete all of their weekly shifts.
Please click apply now or call 01788823892!