Pertemps are currently working on behalf of a well-grounded and established client with operations around the world.
Our client, one of the biggest supply chains in the world is looking for Logistics Data Maintenance Administrator to join their growing team.
You will be a apart of the Inventory department and report to the Inventory FLM.
Our Client is looking for someone to manage new menu administrative processed between some of their biggest customer brands. Someone who will ensure clear communications is maintained with the internal and external stakeholders and customers.
You will be able to utilise excel packages on a daily basis ensuring you adhere to strict deadlines.
Main Duties (Not subject to)
Key Results Areas
- Achieve KPI's and personal targets as set by the inventory FLM
- Conduct outbound calls/emails to customers aiming in a pro-active and efficient manner. Action expectations in a proactive manner.
- Escalate high level issues to the relevant person in the fastest possible manner to reduce or remove risk from the business.
- Participate in Team Meeting and One to ones with your Line Manager
- Maintain the LDM Data Maintenance emails to zero daily (assure Inventory Planners respond to all queries sent to the inventory Team)
- Liaise with Transport, Warehouse and other depts to resolve customer issues/queries.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Act as and Adhoc Supplier Bookings Support.
- Comply with Food Safety Regulations and CMI standards.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) as meetings both internally and externally will be held.
- Provide a strong foundation of LDM Administrative support.
- Ensure high level of communication to all stakeholders is maintained at all times via email, telephone and face to face.
- Menu management through administrational processes.
- Adhere to company standards as detailed in the code of conduct.
- Comply with all relevant H&S and CMI requirements.
- Excellent Administration skills, telephone manner, polite and diligent.
- Accurate with good attention to detail. Accurate data input skills. System Data Management. Open to new ideas. Bright and innovative.
- Organised with the ability to meet deadlines and targets.
- Flexibility to support weekend cover when required.
*This is a TEMP TO PERM position*
- Administration experience
- Strong communicator, proven excellent written, literacy and numeracy skills.
- Good understanding of the Logistics operation
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Able to use initiative
- Organised and methodical
- Team Player
- Customer focused
- Excellent MS Office skills base intermediate/advanced in Excel